Follow Me to El Cosmico
El Cosmico is an 21 acre nomadic hotel and campground in Marfa, Texas. In keeping with the belief that life should be a balance of adventure and do-nothingness we offer shelter, occasional entertainment, opportunity for learning/doing/making, and access to the majesty of the high plains desert. From its wide open spaces to the vast canopy of stars above, El Cosmico provides temporary liberation from the built world. It is second home to intrepid travelers and wanderers from all corners of the planet.
Accommodations at El Cosmico include renovated vintage trailers, The Cosmic Kasita, safari tents, Sioux-style tepees, Mongolian yurts, and tent campsites. The property also offers several communal spaces for guests – a hammock grove, an outdoor kitchen and dining area, a community lounge and mercantile, and an outdoor stage. We rent wood-fired hot tubs, as the burn ban allows, and bikes for exploring Marfa.
- Lobby House and Provision Co. store
- Bath Houses: featuring showers, a tub, toilets, sinks and a few electrical outlets
- Dogs are always welcome for a small fee (no fee for Service Animals)
- Bike Rental
- Communal Outdoor Kitchen: with fridge, sink, several BBQs and picnic tables
- Wood-fired Dutch hot tubs: cost is $85 per tub, reservations required 24hrs in advance
- Hammock Grove
- ADA accessible Trailer available