Trans-Pecos Festival of Music + Love Health Pledge
Update September 21, 2021: CrowdPass submissions are now closed, please plan to bring either a your original vaccine card, a copy/photograph of it, a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival or your CrowdPass QR code.
We thank you so much for considering the health of your fellow Cosmic people, our staff, and the small community of Marfa as you attend this year’s festival. This year, we’ve reduced our capacity, will be holding the majority of our events outside, and will ask for additional information from attendees. We know this isn’t the usual order of business and it might be the first big event everyone is attending in some time. We appreciate your flexibility and patience and ask that you please be gentle with each other. If you have any questions about the process outlined below, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
To enter the festival you must provide:
- Your original vaccination card, a copy of your vaccination card or a photograph of your vaccination card
- Your Crowdpass QR code (submissions now closed)
- A negative COVID-19 diagnostic test (PCR or antigen) taken within the 72-hours prior to the event
Please note: to be fully vaccinated, you must have received either your second shot or your single dose shot by Wednesday, September 8. If you will not be fully vaccinated by that date, you will need to provide a negative COVID test.
During The Festival
- Masks are required for anyone who is not vaccinated for any indoor activities or when interacting with a festival staff member.
- If you are not vaccinated, please practice physical distancing as much as possible and limit person-to-person contact with members outside of your party.
- If someone is exhibiting symptoms on site we will refer you to our health tent and determine if you need to be tested. If the situation warrants it, we will ask you to leave the El Cosmico grounds immediately and be in touch about any potential refunds post-festival.
Do Not Attend If You…
- have received a positive COVID diagnosis in the last 14 days
- have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days.
- are experiencing any of the following symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the festival: a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Rapid testing will be administered through Waking Giants and will be available 24 hours a day – visit the Answers Booth or the Front Desk for a test and a consultation.
- In general, if you’re not feeling 100%, stay home. Get yourself checked out before you check-in.
- Kids under 12 that are feeling well and fever free are exempt from this policy.
- If you would feel more comfortable not attending this year’s festival, we are happy to transfer your ticket to 2022 or you may sell your ticket to a vaccinated friend. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All ticket transfers must haven been completed by Friday, September 17, 2021.